Last Revised: 25 June, 2014
PRIVACY NOTICE DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY
On July 5, 2010, Mexico enacted a comprehensive collection of data privacy laws known as the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (“Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares”) (“Privacy Law”). The Privacy Law provides that all individuals have an inviolate federal constitutional right to the protection of their personal data, as well as a right to access, correct, cancel and challenge the use of such information. These privacy rights are a constitutional cornerstone found in Article 16 of Mexico’s Magna Carta. – See more at: http://www.littler.com/publication-press/publication/mexicos-new-privacy-notice-guidelines-require-immediate-action#sthash.0WKvN2ec.dpuf
In response to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by individuals (“Act”) in force in Mexico, please note that this Notice of Privacy of Personal Information (“Notice”) describes as DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY and subsidiaries and / or Business Units (“DEL SOL”), may collect and use information provided by you on this agreement.
1. The information we collect: You provide specific personal information during the purchase of goods and/or services from our company. The information includes: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information and your interest in specific types of products and services. We may also collect certain non-personal information including the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet Service provider.
2. How we use the information: DEL SOL use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your order for our services, to respond to your inquiries about your order and to notify you about the status of your order. From time to time we may also send you additional information about our products or services in special promotional mailings. If you do not wish to receive these special mailings please make sure to check the box that says “Check this box if you do not wish to receive special promotional mailings” which is located at the bottom of this privacy notice. If you wish to be removed from our mailing at any time please contact to our customer service department. We may disclose personal informationin response to legal process. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency´s request. And finally we may disclose personal information in response to a charge-back inquiry from our merchant bank about your payment for our services. We will not sell or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us to parties outside of our company except as described above.
We also collects only the information on this agreement asks for the following purposes: (a) For identification purposes, (b) for statistical purposes (c) to personalize your experience, (d) to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you, (e) to time, contact you by email in order to respond your request. The personal data we collect all the principles that makes the law (Article 6): legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, fairness, proportionality and accountability.
3. Your personal information will never be disclosed or shared with third parties (no data transfer), or give them a use other than that mentioned above, unless there is a change in this Privacy Notice. Although this third part may collect information about you on our behalf, we control the use of that information in accordance with this Notice. We do not market, sell or rent personal information about you to third parties without prior consent from you or the user’s specific request as it could be in cases of merger, acquisition or sale of assets that make DEL SOL. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access you personal information.
It is the warning that DEL SOL may use “cookies” to confirm your identification, customize your access to our website and review their use for the sole purpose of improving navigation and functioning conditions, since by the above “cookies” not collect users’ personal data in terms of the Act our Web site has links to external sites, including the content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of DEL SOL.
5. DEL SOL does not collect sensitive personal data of users. However, if it were the case, you get the express written consent for treatment, through your handwritten signature, electronic signature, or authentication mechanism.
6. This Privacy Notice meets the requirements set by law (Articles 15 and 16).
7. If there is any change in this Privacy Notice, it will notify users of the portal as follows: (a) sending an email to the account you registered on this site and / or (b) publishing a note visible on our website. We are not responsible if you do not receive notification of changes to the Privacy Notice if any problems with your email account, data transmission over the Internet or if you did not have access to the Website for any reason not attributable to DEL SOL. For your safety check at all times that they want the contents of this privacy notice at our website.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.
The laws and regulations of different countries may impose different requirements (and even conflicting) on the Internet and protection of information. We are located in Mexico and all matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of Mexico. If you are located in another country outside of Mexico and contact us, please note that any information you provide will be transferred to Mexico, and when entering your information you authorize this transfer and acceptance of this Notice Privacy.
Last updated 25/june/2014
AVISO DE PRIVACIDAD DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY
DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY, S.A. DE C.V., es responsable de recabar sus datos personales, del uso que se le dé a los mismos y de su protección.
Su información personal será utilizada para proveer los servicios y productos que ha solicitado, informarle sobre cambios en los mismos y evaluar la calidad del servicio que le brindamos.
Para las finalidades antes mencionadas, requerimos obtener los siguientes datos personales: NOMBRE, DIRECCIÓN, TELÉFONO, CORREO ELECTRÓNICO, considerado como sensible según la Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares.
Usted tiene derecho de acceder, rectificar y cancelar sus datos personales, así como de oponerse al tratamiento de los mismos o revocar el consentimiento que para tal fin nos haya otorgado, a través de los procedimientos que hemos implementado. Para conocer dichos procedimientos, los requisitos y plazos, se puede poner en contacto con nuestro departamento de datos personales en [email protected]
Asimismo, le informamos que sus datos personales pueden ser transferidos y tratados dentro y fuera del país, por personas distintas a esta empresa. En ese sentido, su información puede ser compartida con personal, sucursales y/o filiales de DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY, para proveer los productos y servicios solicitados. Si usted no manifiesta su oposición para que sus datos personales sean transferidos, se entenderá que ha otorgado su consentimiento para ello.
□ No consiento que mis datos personales sean transferidos en los términos que señala el presente aviso de privacidad.
Si usted desea dejar de recibir mensajes promocionales de nuestra parte puede solicitarlo a través de [email protected]
Cualquier modificación a este aviso de privacidad podrá consultarla en www.delsolphotography.com
Fecha última actualización 24/junio/2014